Monday, May 7, 2007

Like a Bad Case of Scabies

.
... at the Official John Fogerty Fan Forum...


Just a Another Day in the Life

For context: As I had speculated (ya' don't need a crystal ball) and written what would happen, read here on the FFFF blog ...

Although the head troublemaker's badgering and harassment has now caused the infection of the General Discussion threads.

Note as of 11/16/02: There are no direct links to the following thread at the old Official John Fogerty Fan Forum since being reestablished as the new and improved message forum
...






Author Comment
trona1978
Registered Member
Posts: 696

(5/6/07 11:10 am)


A REASONABLE REQUEST FOR NWB....OR NOT??

As if you really care about the integrity of this website.

If I want to delete everything I've ever posted here I'll do so and no anti fan of John Fogerty will ever stop me from doing so, you got it NWB????

There are more deletions but I have stopped them because I see true fans like Tom and It Came Out of The Sky genuinely puzzled by what I'm doing and these are people I truely respect for many, many reasons.

I am not stopping any thing I do because of you NWB, but your disengeniuos protests for me to please be more considerate of my fellow members and posters has got me to thinking that maybe it's time for you to provide some acountability of your own existence here on John Fogerty.com

Ordinarily, it's a live and let live approach from me, but you had to pipe up as always, happy to contribute to any trials or difficulty you see occurring from any true John Fogerty fans.

I am wondering why it is NWB, that a person such as yourself with over 1320 posts to your credit on this website, that you spend so much time on this website when you are not even a true fan of John Fogerty, and you are not a friend to his true fans?

I am challenging you at this time to show all of the true fans of John Fogerty on this website , where in all of your posts can we turn to, to see your loyalty and appreciation for this great musical icon, John Fogerty as well as your appreciation of John Fogerty fans?

I am challenging you to show any of us where you have provided worthwhile, positive comments on any John Fogerty subjects here in the General Section.

Such as what you appreciate about John Fogerty, what songs are your most favorites of his, any posts you've made about him in a positive light, or any posts you've made thanking his fans for the great concert reviews they've made over time, or where you've responded to any John Fogerty topic in a positive way and not just with your throw away comments.

I'm talking where you have put as much strong effort into any positive post toward John Fogerty as you have put into say, running down Leon on the Political Section or as much effort as you have put into defending Stu Cook and Doug Clifford whenever their names came up on any of these threads.


I have decided to post this challenge for you right here in the General Section NWB, asking you to pull up 10, or maybe even 5 posts where you have posted anything that I'm asking you to provide to show all true fans of John Fogerty reading these words how much of a good and true fan of John Fogerty's you really are.

It doesn't seem like it should be very difficult out of 20 pages of material for you to easily go back and pull up five posts where you were appreciative toward John Fogerty, posted positive statements about John Fogerty or gave good thankyou's to his fans for their concert reviews or anything where you posted anything about John Fogerty in a positive light.

I know how sincerely you boast of the need for substantiation and providing evidence when it convientely suits your needs, so this is your challenge for today.

What is your substantiation NWB, for being on this website, especially in the General Section, when you are not even a fan of John Fogerty's??????????

Are you one of the misunderstood, "there's no bigger fan of John Fogerty than me", type of fans who wandered in here to grace us with your wisdom and insight?
Or do you hang out on this website of John Fogerty's for sheer nuisance value only?


Until you can provide five undoctored previous posts showing your true loyalty to John Fogerty and your appreciation for his true fans, I will keep right on doing what I'm doing with my posts and if you can't provide that supporting information to all of us true fans, maybe it's time for you to shut your trap, change the subject and move on.

I'll post it to you the way Topcard might if he were talking to you.
IF you can't engage the discussion with some facts, STFU.
Notice I said IF.....because that's what makes the difference for you, right?

For Tom, ICOOTS,and others, my sincere apologys for messing up the threads.
I will stop and not do anymore based on my respect for you guys.
And Bayou Ed, I especially appreciate your kind words toward me.
I am feeling defeated.

I am in the process of leaving the board for private reasons.
One thing I can tell everyone is I made some serious errors over in the Political Section which I can't get past.

I agree we should all account for things,....something I can't do in certain parts.

If you had the same true conviction NWB, you would fall on your sword with me.
But that's not who you are.....you are a charlatan on this website. You always have been and you always will be.

Every one of John's true fans here knows the truth of what I'm saying to you NWB, and no one is holding their breath that you will show what I'm asking you to provide.
Over time, you have variously spent your time here being a thorn to everyone who truely loves John Fogerty.

You were banned one time from this place for a whole week.

During that time, you were not missed, no one mentioned you and no one engaged in the deplorable practice of gloating about your abscence, the way you shamefully gloated when LTD was banned from the political section.

That's a notable difference between yourself and the honorable fans who frequent this website.....they aren't here like yourself delighting in the trials and downfall of others.

The day you get banned permanently from this website will be a true blessing to every true fan of John Fogetry on this website, plain and simple.

I have called you out and I don't think you can show from very many previous posts, if any, that you are a fan of John Fogerty. Not unless you doctor them up.

Other than that, stay out of my way if I delete something and keep your nose out of my business.

What I do with my posts is none of your business, especially since you are not here for John Fogerty or his fans in the first place.

If you can't show some positive support for John Fogerty or his true fans, STFU.

Trona on the JCF Forum


Edited by: trona1978 at: 5/6/07 2:11 pm

Big Red Tree
Registered Member
Posts: 21

(5/6/07 2:14 pm)


Re: A REASONABLE REQUEST FOR NWB....OR NOT??

Not sure why you feel the need to leave the forum. If it is for personal reasons then I can dig it. If it is for some "mistakes made on the politics section" then you should stay. Trust me, I 've been reading this forum for a few years and whatever you may have done can't be as bad as some of the bozos that have posted over the years. I stay off the politics section because it is usually the same folks with their never gonna change my mind opinions just arguing the same things over and over. While this new forum is not as fun as the old one at least you don't have to wade through the shouting and namecalling like you had on the old forum. I mean no disrespect to anyone that is currently posting on the politics section.Hey trona, you need to come out of your shell a little. Don't be such a shy person!! Trona, I would ask that you reconsider your decision to leave. You obviously have a passion for John's music and it has meant a lot to you. We can always use passionate people around here. Besides, who will be the Gatekeeper? Rock on trona! Rock on everyone!! Big Red

LEON CHAMELEON
Registered Member
Posts: 2578

(5/6/07 4:26 pm)


Re: A REASONABLE REQUEST FOR NWB....OR NOT??

(This message was left blank)

Edited by:
LEON CHAMELEON at: 5/6/07 4:59 pm

itcameoutofthesky
Registered Member
Posts: 1628

(5/7/07 12:57 am)


Re: A REASONABLE REQUEST FOR NWB....OR NOT??

Hey Trona, I wasn't complaining,

I was just wondering why ...

If you delete lots of posts it is probably because you changed your mind about the things you wrote then, which I can't believe, or because somebody asked you to remove these posts, which I can't believe either, so I really just wondered why you did it ...


NotWalkinBlind
Registered Member
Posts: 1372

(5/7/07 7:40 am)


Re: A REASONABLE REQUEST FOR NWB....OR NOT??

trona, I know you have always thought that it is a prerequisite that only diehard,
blind-allegiance, JF-can-do-no-wrong,
Doug-Tom-&-Stu-are-to-blame-for-everything-that-went-wrong fans should be here, but that is not the case.

If you want to continue to delete posts that you should be ashamed of, by all means, keep doing it.

You might want to include the poorly-conceived post above in that list.

My favorite Creedence song is "Run Through the Jungle." I think it is the zenith of "The Creedence Sound."


itcameoutofthesky
Registered Member
Posts: 1631

(5/7/07 7:45 am)


Re: A REASONABLE REQUEST FOR NWB

NWB, you didn't answer the question ...











Surprised?

Same as it has always been ...

And ... same as it will always be ...

Until CCR_Fan the moderator takes care of business and judiciously enforces the Forum Ground Rules ...

Don't anyone hold their breath....

.

No comments: