Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A Special Guest Has . . .

.
. . . visited from the Oinker's John Fogerty Forumco...


Meet Chooglin . . . From New Yawk!

Came in here yesterday and surfed the site . . .


. . . . . . . . New_Yawk_Mouth

This mental midget thinks making fun of special needs people is just A-OK with him.

See comment #12 here . . .

Welcome you frickin' butt head!

Oh ... and look what this imbecile posted in comments:


3/07/2007 2:38 PM

Ass-nonymous said...

You're a bigger fucking asshole than I thought. Stop by one day and me and the boys will show you a good time you fucking numbskull.

Quack!



Wow ... Did he say 'think' ??? I believe it does take a minimum of 2 braincells to make a spark. Now that cyber invitation just rattles the beejabbers outta me. I'm just shaking in my boots.

Him and his boys . . . Boy howdy!





And don't miss reading the comments here on the FFFF blog about how all this started back in December over at the Official Fogerty Forum . . .

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes - I recall these 2 from the old Fogerty dreamworks board. A couple of real class acts. It does appear that the fat content of the myelin has been seriously interupted, most likely due to too much choking the chicken while playing on the craigslist rants and raves.

-