Friday, May 25, 2007

Anyone Wish to Take a Wild Guess

.
... Who's the Primary Bossy Funny Farm Funky Fan?

Always the happy camper sticking that porcine snout into other folk's business...

The Porcine Princess strikes while the iron is hot and cases Rabbit20 (Steve) about posting a message to Trona...

This was immediately after there was a big stink over Trona deleting a whole passel of posts when the infamous five Flunkies ranted and raved and hounded Trona for days and days after Trona posted this comment you'll find on the FFFF blog here ... Like a pack of pitbulls on a pound of pork!

Make sure you scroll down to the post #9 where MudVNine places the whole thread in context...



Author Comment

Rabbitohs20

Registered Member
Posts: 2337
(5/23/07 5:04 am)
Reply


A special HI to Trona


Hi Karl,

I was aware that you had to take temporary leave from posting on JCF's message board, which was not forum related.

I just wanted to again convey my deepest condolences to you concerning the recent sudden and shock news you received about the passing of a great friend of yours extending back to your high school days, under very tragic circumstances.

And to his family and all of his other friends.

It's also very sad to know of the wonderful plans you had in place with your friend to travel together around America.

They say that time heals and the pain subsides, but your great memories will always be cherished and never fade.

Karl, I hope that you can tune into the forum and read the fantastic reviews from all the great Fogerty friends who saw John last Sunday, and they can somehow help to lift your spirits during this very sad and reflectful time for you.

There is no need for anyone to respond to my post, I just wanted to let Karl's friends know the situation, and he also stressed that he is not up to taking any phone calls at this stage.

Karl, I wish you the best and look forward to hearing from you how everything is going, and also to when you feel ready to post again on the forum.

And I wish the very best of health to your parents.

Steve

Seen the Rain
Registered Member
Posts: 2863
(5/23/07 5:12 am)
Reply

Trona

Way to post his personal life issues on the forum. Are you out of PMs?
LEON CHAMELEON
Registered Member
Posts: 2668
(5/23/07 6:05 am)
Reply

Re: Trona

Nobody tells me what to respond to rabbit.

Hi Trona
Talk to ya later man.

Scarecrow
Registered Member
Posts: 3590
(5/23/07 6:35 am)
Reply

Re: Trona

my condelences to any and everyone who has lost someone dear to them .. recently .. and in the past ..


Edited by: Scarecrow at: 5/23/07 12:29 pm

NotWalkinBlind
Registered Member
Posts: 1423
(5/23/07 7:19 am)
Reply

Re: Trona
Quote:
Nobody tells me what to respond to rabbit.
Leon, you're being overly defensive... Rabbitohs didn't tell anyone not to respond... he said there is no need for anyone to respond.

There's a huge difference.

Scarecrow
Registered Member
Posts: 3592
(5/23/07 7:41 am)
Reply

Re: Trona

(This message was left blank)

Edited by: Scarecrow at: 5/23/07 12:27 pm

I have a teddy called Petri
Registered Member
Posts: 1649
(5/23/07 7:57 am)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona

I'm sorry to hear all this. Karl is such a nice guy..
Bayou Ed
Registered Member
Posts: 480
(5/23/07 8:03 am)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona

Yes a very special hi to my friend Trona.

My prayers are with you in this dificult time you are going thru.

We all miss you on the Forum.

God Bless


Bayou Ed.

Mud V Nine
Registered Member
Posts: 612
(5/23/07 10:10 am)
Reply

Re: Trona


Steve, thanks for the update regarding Karl; his last postings here were unfortunately to tell us he was fed up with the childish bickering and bashing, which even in this thread, we can all see has not changed, and that he was taking some time off of the forum.

I did PM him a short time after that and had not heard back, so I assumed that he was not even logging on to get his messages or not even out there lurking. It is now much clearer as to why he did not respond.

_______________________________________________________________________


Trona, my heart felt sympathies for your loss, it is always difficult to lose someone we love. This has always helped me when in a similar situation...

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. ~Kahlil Gibran


All the best,
MV9

LEON CHAMELEON
Registered Member
Posts: 2672
(5/23/07 10:31 am)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona



HI Steve;

... could you be so kind as to contact me over here;

leonchameleon1@xxxxxxxx.com

thanks man.

CarolJ
Registered Member
Posts: 206
(5/23/07 10:42 am)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona



Really sorry to hear about this Trona.....please accept my sympathy also.
itcameoutofthesky
Registered Member
Posts: 1647
(5/23/07 12:14 pm)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona



Trona, be strong,
get yourself together and talk to us man ,
certainly in this difficult period.
That feels a lot better...
You know we love you and want you back over here ....
There can't be too many TRUE BLUE John Fogerty fans

LEON CHAMELEON
Registered Member
Posts: 2678
(5/23/07 12:45 pm)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona



rock on Robert
Seen the Rain
Registered Member
Posts: 2865
(5/23/07 1:33 pm)
Reply
Re: A special HI to Trona



I still don't think Rabbit had any business posting Trona's personal issue on the forum. I think that is Trona's place to be discussing what he is going thru -- NOT Rabbit's. And what a hypocrite Rabbit is. He's notorious for deleting all of his posts within 20 minutes of posting because he has some theory that there's somebody out there who might steal his "soon to be copyrighted material..." yet he doesn't mind posting the personal info of another member and leaving that up for hours on end.

Trona, my dear, my thoughts are with you --and I'm sorry that another member took it upon himself to make your private struggle a public discussion.

gatorbite
Registered Member
Posts: 26
(5/23/07 2:43 pm)
Reply

Re: A special HI to Trona

trona1978 ~ I extend my warmest sympathies to the family and friends.


txmag
Registered Member
Posts: 1431
(5/23/07 4:47 pm)
Reply

Re: Re: WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE FORUM.....



hey karl,,, sorry i did'nt call sooner. i kinda guessed that the way things were going at your last post, it all would calm down,,, guess i was wrong about the situation... sorry bro... i will try and contact you soon.

oh by the way,,, you are now being wrote up for being AWOL,, last chance

he was on the mule ride
Registered Member
Posts: 239
(5/23/07 5:03 pm)
Reply

Re: Re:WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE FORUM.....



Hey Trona , sure hope things pick up for you. Sorry to hear about all your battles within the life we all have to lead. I know it personally picks me up when I read a good post you initiate or respond to. Steve , it's all cool . That's what this Forum should really be about. Besides talking about John his music and shows it's good that it can be a place where friends from all around the world who may have only met briefly or never at all in person can turn for some good advise or just a little pick up the spirits and help get over some tough times. Glad you posted and even happier to see Trona pick up the bar and carry it. I'm sure it helps you feel better having done so.

Da River Boat Queen
Registered Member
Posts: 2124
(5/23/07 5:38 pm)
Reply

Re: Re:WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE FORUM.....

Hi Karl,

I just read what was going on in your life, and I am grateful to Rabbit for filling us in.
Even though it's personal, we all are personal friends with you and we need to know....thank you for sharing what you're going through. Friends sometimes need to know this stuff and so we can SUPPORT you - - through thick and thin.

I was thinking of you Sunday during John's show and wonderin where in the heck were you?

Now I know...okay...now I know.

We missed you down there, you big TRUE BLUE Fan!!!
But I can see you needed time to grieve.

I'm so happy that you are still around here and I am also very glad to know that in some very small way, our reviews helped to pick you up.YEAH - that makes it all worthwhile.

Stay involved with us here - talk it out. Sometimes in the worst of times, talking is ALL we have that we CAN do....it may not seem like much, but through talking things out, can true healing begin.

GOD BLESS you, KARL!!!!

You are the salt of the Earth and you are down to Earth and a true blue fan of all things Creedence and Fogerty.

FogeyFan
Registered Member
Posts: 275
(5/23/07 8:30 pm)
Reply

Re: Re:WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE FORUM.....



Hang in there during this tough time, Trona. There'll be brighter days ahead for you 'up around the bend'.

Dana

Big Red Tree
Registered Member
Posts: 30
(5/23/07 9:32 pm)
Reply

Re: Re:WHAT I SHOULD HAVE TOLD THE FORUM.....



Hello Trona!! Am sorry to hear of your friends passing. Please accept my deepest sympathy. Glad to see you back on the forum. Know that when you are at your lowest it is friends who can lift you up and keep you going. You do have friends here. And that is because of the person that you are. A staunch fan of John's and and someone who strikes me as a stand up kind of guy. You are the Gatekeeper!! Do as I have done in the past when I have been troubled, let the music help to heal, let your friends here and in life surround you and lift you. It will make Life more bearable. ROCK ON, TRONA!! Big Red





Here's her special gossip site ... but you can't register or get in.

It's just for those special folks from the Official Fogerty Forum who like to piss and moan and whine and talk behind your back ... specifically ... like these two dilberts.

.

.

.

.

No comments: