Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Will the John Fogerty Moderator(s) Read . . .

.
. . . a posting related to integrity on the John Fogerty Forum?

At the Official John Fogerty approved fan message forum ... in December of last year there was an incident that transpired. A long-time member was banned from the forum for refusing to succumb to a cadre of fellow forum members who didn't like someone so outspoken in their personal opinions against the conservative views expressed in the Political Discussion threads.

One member in particular constantly followed, harassed and abused the member that was eventually banned. The member that was banned had, after 6 months of harassment and abuse, simply wrote a private request to the Moderator to look into the situation.

Instead of handling the situation in an adult-like manner with integrity, and faced with 5 or 6 members that were hounding the individual that was banned, immediately the Moderator simply caved in, took the lower road and banned the one individual, instead of simply looking into matter.

Here is the complete archived comment:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




Author Comment
trona1978
Registered Member
Posts: 530

(2/17/07 1:28 am)

Re: ::::::::::::::::::::::




OK..........

Trona raising my hand............
I can't stay away from truth in an open arena.

I have been in touch with LTD several times, meaning one letter from him and two from me.

Does this make me a sock-puppet, or worse?

Is that what it is, if a person has had a letter from LTD???....A sock-puppet??? I must be the head of the sock-puppet club to come here admitting such a grievous sin....

Nail my number to the ground boys. I'm guilty and proud of it.

I just came over from the General Section to see how My Good Buddy Muddy is fareing, as I know he likes to hang out in politics land a wee bit.

Here's the total and truthful amount of times LTD and I have discussed this political Forum.....Z..E..R..O..

Wow, shedaisy,

LTD has a way to see the board if he wants to. Of course he does.

But LTD does not miss this political section.

Seriously, it's so hilarious, I know you guys won't even consider that as even a smiddgen of the truth.

He regrets he did not spend more time in the music section and I honestly don't care if anyone believes that or not.

Which I'm sure folks won't believe it, because over here, people believe what they believe and that's just the way it is.

LTD is demonized here and for what reason?????

I WILL speak up for him, how's that for brazen balls, huh?

This political section was taking to much of LTD's energy.

He did tell me that much.

Honestly....coming here again and seeing for myself, I see how it could take anyone's energy.

If people's conclusions lead them to a particular viewpoint, does it mean they are puppets of someone who used to be here?

And what if they are puppets anyway, huh? What is so bad about that??????????

Here's a few puppets for us to consider.......
Al Maliki is a puppet of the U.S,
Blair is a Puppet of Bush,
Bush is a puppet of Rove and Cheney.

We got a lot of respectable puppets in our Government to emulate don't we?
When someone on this board speaks their mind and supports this candidate or that candidate, aren't they being puppets as well????????

OUCH.......now we got a whole board full of sock-puppets.

I guess I'm just up for defending Muddy, is all.

I just spoke to Muddy down in Hollywood, last week.

The guy has integrity and he's got my respect. I'm surprised the litmus test for his viewpoints turned into whether or not he is being played by LTD, and not the actual validity of his position.

I know, ....I already know the answers....Trona, MV9 didn't give any back-up to his positions, he just dodged, like LTD used to.

In fact Muddy gave a well thought out position and it was against the grain of the politically correct here in this section.

Yah, there is a politically correct crowd here, and then there's the politically INCORRECT crowd.

Your Leon's and KKEV's, and Muddys and please add Trona's name to the top of that list because I hate political correctness with a passion.

For the record, I think alot of what KKEV says here is right smack on the money about AMERICA and he is right about our reputation suffering around the world.

Leon makes good points to, although he gets dismissed as well because he is not politically correct.{ THANK GOD HE'S NOT.}

I used to be a strong right wing Republican.....Dubya changed that for me.

Now I see it more for reality. People espousing our President's brand of tyranny and castigating his opponents are the ones I fear the most.

Even on a board like this, it goes on.

....some.... or none of you may agree with that point.

But just because a person had some contact with LTD doesn't mean their points and positions are invalidated on this board.

OR DOES IT???????

LTD doesn't miss it here. I know that is harder for some to believe, than say, getting Leon to believe Saddam was really hung. But still just as true, even if it never gets accepted by anyone here.

LTD has moved on....maybe that's insulting to some to even consider such a thing....but true.

..... And Muddy made a lot of good points here which got smeared over with old references to a guy who isn't even here anymore.

On the John Fogerty Political Forum, this is Trona1978 raising my hand high that I emailled Larry The Duck and I still sleep great at night.......shock and awe.

Trona, out.



Edited by: trona1978 at: 2/17/07 1:53 am


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That comment exhibits
integrity.


Integrity
to one's own beliefs and self-worth.

Now when are the Moderator(s) going to exhibit the same type of integrity??

Integrity in the name of John C. Fogerty?

.

.

.

No comments: